I’ve been in a self imposed blog hibernation. Last week I made up my mind that I was going to write something here and I just couldn’t seem to find the words or the topic that made me happy enough to write.
So today as I rest in bed recovering from a migraine (I’m fine as long as I don’t sit up or move) I’ll write a list of article titles I would have written about over the past month if I hadn’t been buried under stress, cold and snow.
- It Can’t Get Any Colder…. Oh Wait it Just Did!
- Work Sucks! Is Borders Hiring?
- Adventures in Applying for a Passport
- Fun With Food Allergies
- I’m Addicted to Scrabbulous
- The Other Boleyn Girl: A Book I Can’t Put Down
- My First Dozen Roses Ever!
- A Night Out with My New Family
- The Haircut!
- I Love my New BlackBerry!