When I wrote about It’s Official – I Have OCD, that was from my own perspective. How would it look like if my husband were to write the same post? He would say I definitely have OCD (this time, he really meant Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) because:
- I can’t sleep in hotel beds without putting my own sheets on top of it.
- My barefeet can’t stand crumbs. I absolutely hate feeling any speck of dirt under my feet, I cringe and get freaked out.
- I can’t drink tap water, that’s why we have the whole-house water filtration (reverse osmosis) system installed. I carry my own water if I’m outside the house.
- I can’t eat at fast foods or restaurants that have somekind of “smell” and the “not so clean feeling” ones.
- Restrooms, oh my goodness, have to be sparkingly clean or else, I can’t “go”.
- I hate clutters. I ALWAYS throw or give away things that no longer serve me. If something’s important to you, keep it out of my sight.
- I smell dirt, stink, and toxic chemicals from a mile away.
- I only stock my pantry with organic and all-natural food. Even our personal items like lotions, shampoos, soaps, etc. are organic. Pesticides, preservatives, additives, chemicals freak me out.
- I don’t have any toxic cleaners, chemicals in my house. I only use Seventh Generation cleaners. Water with vinegar is my favorite counter cleaner.And finally….
I’m ultra-paranoid about all things that can harm us, especially those that can’t be seen. We don’t just have a burglar alarm and carbon monoxide alarms hooked to ADT, I have a radon system installed. We all wear rejuvenizers to protect us from electro-magnetic fields. I stopped using our microwave two years ago.
And if you want more proof that I have OCD, see those that are listed on It’s Official – I Have OCD post.