I got a Flip MinoHD Camcorder for my birthday last March and have never been happier. I’ve been looking at getting this for myself for the past year but haven’t really gotten the time to shop around. Good thing hubby is very good at getting hints! LOL!
Anyway, here’s why I’m head over heels with my hot new toy:
- All-new MinoHD is the world’s sleekest HD camcorder
- Slim, sleek design fits in any pocket or purse–perfect for shooting video on the go
- Captures 120 minutes of stunning HD video on 8 GB of built-in memory; no additional memory needed
- Simple user interface–power on and press record to start capturing HD video in moments
- Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your PC or Mac to launch pre-loaded FlipShare software
- FlipShare software makes it easy to email videos, edit individual clips, make custom movies, capture still-image snapshots, and upload video to Facebook, YouTube and other sharing sites
- Large, 2-inch anti-glare color display to play back and delete videos
- Internal Lithium-ion battery recharges through built-in USB; also recharges when connected to Flip Video Power Adapter (not included)
- HDMI output (mini-HDMI connector) makes it easy to watch your videos on your HDTV
- All-new design features a unique brushed-metal front and soft, rounded edges
- Features a flat-back panel with touch-sensitive, backlit buttons
- Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 30 frames per seconds (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
I love the fact that my Flip MinoHD Camcorder is small enough to fit in my pocket or purse and is very convenient to carry. Being a mom of two kids, I have to carry these types of gadgets every single time coz I never know when an opportunity to shoot arises. So size and convenience really matters to me.
The quality of the video it produces is incredible! I first used it at our Hot Locks Dolls party which was indoors and was held at night. As you might have seen from the post, the video was ultra clear — totally in HD quality.
I didn’t have to read the manual before I used it. It was so simple to use that even my five year old was able to take videos without even asking me how to do it. The FlipShare Software that came pre-loaded was awesome. It made it very easy for me to organize and edit my videos, as well as capture still-image snapshots from the videos taken!
Though I had problems installing the FlipShare Software on my laptop the first time, it turned out to be an issue with my Internet Security software that was running on my laptop. Their courteous customer service rep helped me resolve it rightaway.
Sharing via email or uploading to social media sites like YouTube and Facebook can also be done from the FlipShare Software which saved me a lot of time coz I was able to do everyting I needed to do from one portal.
My husband bought my Flip MinoHD Camcorder from Costco for about $200. Amazon is offering the exact same thing for a much cheaper price and FREE shipping included.